Drunken, armless midgets!!!
:Maiðen oƒ Mayhem:
2004-08-02 03:19:05 UTC
***@hotmail.com (Shit T. Dump) stops in offering such sweet
gifts of midget pleasures!! LMAO
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item
=5508533836&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
For cindyann35
***@yahoo.com ...Hmmmm...Maybe some of us should e-mail BillyBoy
and send him a little greeting from us over at news:buh.shit .

Hey, STD...Good to "see you" posting! I missed ya, sweetpants ;-)
Shit T. Dump
2004-08-02 15:35:45 UTC
Post by :Maiðen oƒ Mayhem:
gifts of midget pleasures!! LMAO
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item
=5508533836&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
For cindyann35
and send him a little greeting from us over at news:buh.shit .
Hey, STD...Good to "see you" posting! I missed ya, sweetpants ;-)
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybee...

I sure missed ya, too. Enough to make me wanna re-look up the ability to
post again when I switched over to Linux.

Smoke any good crack lately?
--
Ass, gas, or grass...

Nobody rides for free
Sir Obi ~ Sigzilla oƒ OOTIKOF
2004-08-03 10:56:03 UTC
stops in offering such sweet gifts of midget
pleasures!! LMAO
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=3D1&item=3D5508533836&s=
sPageName=3DSTRK:MESE:IT
For cindyann35
some of us should e-mail BillyBoy and send
him a little greeting from us over at
news:buh.shit .
I wonder if BillieBoy is related to Nele???
Hey, STD...Good to "see you" posting!
I missed ya, sweetpants ;-)
STD said that if someone steals his door, he'll be able to fire up his
webby again - Good door stops are always recycleable...

.
Sir Obi ~ Sigzilla oƒ OOTIKOF
2004-08-07 16:40:12 UTC
In news:buh.shit On Thu, Aug 5, 2004, 5:12pm (MDT+1)
Well that's just swell..I got up the courage to
email BillyBoy at yahoo dot com and it turns
out he doesn't even have a freaking account.
Wow, that is a bummer - what with you being such a fa of midgets and
all..
Damn..A close encounter of the midget kind.
I seem to recall a NG that was for "little people", ...maybe you could
do a "find" and throw post as to what his new addy might be...

Sir Obi

http://www.bestandworst.com/pages/voteresult/voteresult-4958.html ~~
Who's your Daddy???
.