18 Things TO DO IN A TOILET STALL
ryannosaurus
2004-07-09 14:00:11 UTC
1. Stick your palm open under the stall wall and ask
your neighbor, "May I borrow a highlighter?"

2. Say "Uh oh, I knew I shouldn't put my lips on that."

3. Cheer and clap loudly every time somebody breaks the
silence with a bodily function noise.

4. Say, "Hmmm, I've never seen that color before."

5. Drop a marble and say, "Oh shoot!! My glass eye!!"

6. Say "Darn, this water is cold."

7. Grunt and strain real loud for 30 seconds and then
drop a cantelope into the toilet bowl from a high place, about eight
six feet. Sigh relaxingly.

8. Say, "Now how did that get there?"

9. Say, "Humus. Reminds me of humus."

10. Fill up a large flask with Mountain Dew. Squirt it
erratically under the stall walls of your neighbors
while yelling, "Whoa! Easy boy !!"

11. Say," Interesting....more sinkers than floaters"

12. Using a small squeeze tube, spread peanut butter on
a wad of toilet paper and drop under the stall wall of your
neighbor. Then say, "Whoops,could you kick that back over here,
please?

13. Say, "Boy, that sure looks like a maggot"

14. Say, "Darn, I knew that drain hole was a little too
small. Now what am I gonna do?"

15. Play a well known drum cadence over and oven again
on your butt cheeks

16. Before you unroll toilet paper, conspicuously lay
down a "Cross-Dressers Anonymous" newsletter on the floor
visible to the adjacent stall.

17. Lower a small mirror underneath the stall wall and
adjust it so you can see your neighbor and say, "Peek-a-boo!"

18. Drop a D-cup bra on the floor under the stall wall
and sing "Born Free"
--
ryannosaurus
mhm31x8

~I pull the trigger, God is dead
Now I live in fear of myself, instead~ Rob Wynia
needles
2004-07-10 18:33:53 UTC
Freeze solid some washing up liquid into a small cube, drop into commode.
When it thaws, who ever flushes the toilet next will get a free butt wash.

Meat-->Plow
2004-07-10 18:38:36 UTC
Post by needles
Freeze solid some washing up liquid into a small cube, drop into commode.
When it thaws, who ever flushes the toilet next will get a free butt wash.
LOL!